A night of queer celebration and conversation where you’ll have the chance to:
- get to know the glittering variety of shows in our jam-packed festival line-up
- throw yourself into a raucous round of bingo with a very special prize
- knock back a few of our famous festival cocktails The 96
- explore how we define queerness in a panel led by Omnibus Theatre’s Artistic Director Marie McCarthy
- generally party the night away
This event is free and open to the public, so grab your sparkliest going-out top, and help us launch our 8th annual 96 Festival with a bang!
A glittering celebration of queerness and theatre under one roof, 96 Festival will see glittering line-up of artists will set up camp at Omnibus Theatre for a no holds barred extravaganza of theatre, comedy, cabaret, music, art and activism.
96 Festival has been conceived in remembrance and celebration of the iconic Pride party on Clapham Common in 1996.